This product is used as a component of Optical Disk Drivers (ODDs) such as DVD-ROM and CD-ROM. (It enables the mechanical control of opening and closing of CD-ROM.) The product is assembled in an automated method, and consists of environmentally friendly materials. Its parts enable precision and reliability for use.
- 4mm in thickness and a micro size using environmentally friendly materiall
- Self-latching is enabled in a power-free state by a small, highly-reliable permanent magnet.
- For instance, this solenoid ensures a reliable performance for opening/closing of CD-ROM in laptop computer.
- Owing to the development of an automated assembly machine for the first time in the world, the reliability of quality and product competitiveness are improved.
IH COIL FOR COOKER AND COOK-TOPS
Induction Heating (IH) enables the induced heating of a desired to change the magnetic field. Then, the secondary current, which is induced current, flows in the inner metallic cooker. As the induced current flows in the metal cooker, heat is generated due to the resistance of this metal cooker.
- Diverse types of models are automatically wired by using Automatic Coil Winding System (ACWS).
- An electric current is applied to the wired coil, to make self-bonding, and then this IH coils manufactured by terminal ring, insulating tube and testing.